Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Know, Right???

Noteworthy ones (I only went through the page of "Top 100 Flops" because I thought they would be humorous...they were just colossally pathetic) :

I saw New Moon for the 13th time on Friday. When I got home, I cried for 8 hours, stared out my window and didn't eat for a few days. Needless to say, I love Edward Cullen more than anything in the world.

Today I was depressed because my life isn't really that exciting, fun, or interesting...and then I was talking to one of my guy friends and my day got better. My life is like new moon (depressed Bella hangs out with Jacob and he makes Bella happy)!


Today I went home after class feeling lonely. I picked up my copy of Twilight and flipped to the part where Bella first meets Edward. I proceeded to cry and kiss the cardboard cutout of Edward that I have over and over. He always finds a way to make me feel better!

I can't wait for my senior year prom because I'm going to have the best date ever. Who might that be? My Edward Stand up poster of course!

At my middle school we all get Mac laptops which are white and shiny. We all named them Edward.

Lately, I've had a fever and get mad really easily. I'm in pain, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting taller and more muscular. While waiting to transform (I'm obviously about to transform into a shapeshifter), I'm trying to decide who the vampires are, and if they're the good kind.

Whenever I answer the phone I say, "Edward?" I want to die whenever it's not him.

Today my boyfriend touched my face, and for the fisrt time i didn't flinch at how cold his hands were. He looked at me and said............"your pretending i'm Edward aren't you?" I blushed as we both knew it was true.

And the winner is...
Today I made out with my large sybarian husky because he reminded me of Jacob.

How absurd can people get???

No comments:

Post a Comment