Saturday, May 29, 2010

just for fun

That's what she said tweets:
@ GorgeousNerd: “The Incredible Hulk satisfied my explosion quota for the week. BOOM.“
@OHSNAPiTSEG: “
LOL look at the size of this thing!“
@socialmedium: “
tweeting all day makes you a little loopy“
@arleigh: “
I think someone is sneaking toys in the back door every time I take a full trash bag out to the car.“
@brendalogy: “
Voice is coming back, slowly and surely. But still feels like a mighty tennis ball stuck in there.“
@Humanoide: “
The rides are fun, but we’re all wet… Just finished lunch, going back for more thrills!“
@da7ve: “
taking a good beating every so often only makes you stronger.“
@honeybyfire: “
I am playing with balls of all shapes and sizes lol“
@machineplay: “
ouch. :( that’s so hard.“
@jstichweh: “
Are you going to ride it all night long“
@matholemu: “
calendar coordinating is rough, but it gets me excited to see what’s coming up!“
@JohnPierre: “
huge! way too big. goona switch to trackball“
@NickCaiello: “
English peeps if you need a ride call me“
@mario85: “
What is aTrojan Horse Back Door, and how did I get 4?“
@tricias: “
I would have a play with this but there is no time tonight.“
@thecolor: “
says I’m sooo bad. I’ve not plurked since this morning.“
@mashable: “
Twit in an elevator. Twitting it up while I’m going’ down.“
Update: Redacted upon request - SORRY!
@MarlanB: “
I love getting tweets from the mars probe. It’s like a mini-Discovery Channel.“
@AllieM: “
i just googled myself…it’s so fun…ok now going to bed…night C:“

No comments:

Post a Comment