Thursday, January 7, 2010

here are some quotes yo

I didn't know of you wanted funny or inspirational, so I came some of each. Hopefully you don't have all of these.

You can pick your friends and you can poop at work, but you can't chase your work friends around with a piece of poop.

STAY TOUGH, ARKANSAS!

It's like poser tea. It's like I'm hot, NOT!

Everything is a possibility; there's nothing we can't explore. So why have boundaries? -Mia Michaels

Every new beginning comes form some other beginning's end.

Only in the darkness can one see the stars.

I drank the water!

Go home and don't come back until you find some sleeves.

If you got hit by a bus, I'd really miss you.

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day so that I never have to live without you. -Winnie the Pooh

Shoot for the moon. If you miss, you'll land among the stars. -Brian Littrell

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known. -Winnie the Pooh

A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born. -Antoine de Saint Exupery

And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. -Antoine de Saint Exupery

You can't leave footprints in the Sands of Time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave buttprints in the Sands of Time?

Cheese and crackers!

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. -Mark Twain

A friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

We can hide out under there. I just made you say underwear. -Barenaked Ladies

Today's the first chapter of out mythic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment