Saturday, May 29, 2010

just for fun

That's what she said tweets:
@ GorgeousNerd: “The Incredible Hulk satisfied my explosion quota for the week. BOOM.
@OHSNAPiTSEG: “
LOL look at the size of this thing!
@socialmedium: “
tweeting all day makes you a little loopy
@arleigh: “
I think someone is sneaking toys in the back door every time I take a full trash bag out to the car.
@brendalogy: “
Voice is coming back, slowly and surely. But still feels like a mighty tennis ball stuck in there.
@Humanoide: “
The rides are fun, but we’re all wet… Just finished lunch, going back for more thrills!
@da7ve: “
taking a good beating every so often only makes you stronger.
@honeybyfire: “
I am playing with balls of all shapes and sizes lol
@machineplay: “
ouch. :( that’s so hard.
@jstichweh: “
Are you going to ride it all night long
@matholemu: “
calendar coordinating is rough, but it gets me excited to see what’s coming up!
@JohnPierre: “
huge! way too big. goona switch to trackball
@NickCaiello: “
English peeps if you need a ride call me
@mario85: “
What is aTrojan Horse Back Door, and how did I get 4?
@tricias: “
I would have a play with this but there is no time tonight.
@thecolor: “
says I’m sooo bad. I’ve not plurked since this morning.
@mashable: “
Twit in an elevator. Twitting it up while I’m going’ down.
Update: Redacted upon request - SORRY!
@MarlanB: “
I love getting tweets from the mars probe. It’s like a mini-Discovery Channel.
@AllieM: “
i just googled myself…it’s so fun…ok now going to bed…night C:

No comments:

Post a Comment