Friday, May 21, 2010

fishy business

"Excuse me sir, but is there something wrong with your cab?" The taxi driver glanced back at Stella, who had the gun shoved under the seat. "No, this young lady was just supposed to meet someone here, and they haven't arrived yet. She asked if she could wait in the taxi a little longer, and it's been a slow day, so I told her that was fine." "Oh, I see. Have a lovely day then." And with that, the cop was on his way. Stella stared at the taxi driver, shocked. he could have easily told the cop she had a gun and had threatened to kill her and gotten her arrested. Suddenly, she knew the taxi driver was her soul mate. She reached across the seat and caressed his face. "Oh, I've been waiting for you my whole life!" The taxi driver, who was already married, to the love of his life, grabbed her arm and snapped it in half. "Bitch, you don't me!" He threw her out of the cab and drove away. After a couple of miles, he heard a strange noise coming form the back seat. When he looked back, he saw an aramdillo...

No comments:

Post a Comment